Go to : Extraterrestrial Data Collection Centre • The Alien's Voice • Angels and Demons • The Vault

Monday, June 25, 2012

Why is it every time I go outside birds want food? 25 June 2012

I just came back inside from out the front when all these birds showed up. They were expecting to get food from me but I never gave them any. They all eventually left after a few minutes. The bird species that showed up are Australian Magpies, Pied Currawongs, a Satin Bowerbird and Torresian Crows. This is typical of what birds do whenever I go out the front of my place. I barely can garden in peace or just sit out the front without birds wanting food from me. It is quite annoying most of the time.

0 comments :

Voice your opinion

If you leave a url to a website, as part of your comment, your comment will be deleted.

Thanks for commenting!

Rules:

Please make sure your comment is relevant, does not contain explicit material, swearing or anything harmful to the blog's writer, other commenters or anybody in general.

Features:
To add an image or gif type in [im]Add your image or gif URL here[/im]

To add a Youtube video as a comment use either one of the two codes below and replace the video url with the one you want to add as a comment.
[video=ADD-ENTIRE-VIDEO-URL-THAT-YOU-VIEW-ON-THE-WATCH-PAGE-ON-YOUTUBE-HERE]
[video=ADD-ENTIRE-VIDEO-URL-THAT-YOU-VIEW-ON-THE-watch?feature=player_detailpage-HERE]

 
♥ Link 1 ♥ Link 2 ♥ Link 3 ♥ Link 4 ♥ Link 5 ♥ Link 6 ♥ Link 7 ♥ Link 8 ♥ Link 9 ♥ Link 10 ♥ Link 11 ♥ Link 12 ♥ Link 13 ♥ Link 14 ♥ Link 15 ♥ Link 16 ♥ Link 17 ♥ Link 18 ♥ Link 19 ♥ Link 20 ♥ MORE OF YOUR CONTENT GOES HERE
The height of this container is set to "auto", so the height will automatically adjust itself when you add more content.

Photo albums

Videos